Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What the hell..but okay!

I got a job. wow could you believe that? In the middle of the month. Guess what, it is at the old place I used to work. haha. And guess what, I actually didn't apply for it. I got a call from the Boss! (err..son of the boss actually, he's a friend of mine) Hell yeah! hehe. The company are in need of people, for their big project. To tell you the truth, I didn't even think about working during this semester break. What I plan is to enjoy this harmonimous (ar?) free time and relax. But hey, since I've got nothing to do, and there's few more weeks left before new semester begin, and they are offering me paycheck as well..so why not, rite? So that's it, this year's semester break is over for me. haaa..

till then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment